Looking for a professional upholstery cleaning?
For a professional upholstery cleaning services, you can trust call Kawartha Maxpro Carpet Care. We to clean even the dirtiest upholstery and furniture back to showroom condition. Our team of knowledgeable professionals accommodate all your upholstery cleaning needs. We can handle small residential jobs to movie theaters and more. Our team of experienced cleaning technicians have the training and expertise to get even the dirtiest furniture and upholstery looking its best in no time. With Kawartha Maxpro Carpet Care you can rest assured that all your upholstery cleaning will be cleaned by manufacturer recommendation assuring your furniture stays looking it’s best for years to come. Since furniture is expensive. We approach each job with the up most care, and pay special attention to each piece to maximize cleaning effectiveness. Our attention to detail, know-how and precision guarantees that your precious belongings won’t be damaged or ruined by someone that doesn’t know what they’re doing. Upholstery cleaning can be tricky if left to the amateur. That’s why we recommend letting the professionals take care of it. Here is our 9 step upholstery cleaning process to maximize effectiveness.
Our 9 Step Upholstery cleaning Process
- Inspect: We Inspect your furniture, Make sure there are no burns, rips or tears.
- Identify: We Identify the material, trouble areas, and determine the most effective method of cleaning.
- Test: We test each piece of furniture to ensure safe cleaning.
- Pre-Qualify: We pre-qualify your furniture and let you know what kind of results are to be expected.
- Pre-Vac: We pre-vacuum your furniture to remove any loose debris on its surface.
- Pre-Spray: We pre-spray all areas that are to be cleaned.
- Agitate: We gently agitate the upholstery to loosen up any set it grime, dirt and stains.
- Clean: We clean your furniture.
- Groom: We groom your furniture.
Do you have more questions about our services? No problem, A customer service representative is standing by waiting to answer any questions you may have.